Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a poem written looooong ago

Life has peaked at twenty-one
Now there's no where to go
On a journey into a bottomless crevass
Along with a me i don't know

Trading my comfortable skin
For sheer peace and domesticity
I've lost a part of me I loved
I've gained a frustrated peace

I can see myself journey through life
My mind all alone, thirsty all the while
My heart is happy if i think it is
Heart and mind are but two points that make life's line

I talk and talk all the while
Rooms are full of people deaf
I listen to them talk a little while
It's like unknown to me is language itself!

I crave for something I can never have
Cravings have no reasons or thoughts
Yet with all my heart, them I love
They're emotions that give me happy thoughts

Uncomfortably naiive I feel now
Afraid of what others might, in me, see
Scared of myself I always am
When i see in me, what I see

When it comes to judgement in the end
How can I defend me 'gainst myself!
A lot of good in my worst self I see
A little bad I see in the best of me!

1 comment:

  1. ended up blog-hopping.. lovely words .. can hear the frustration !

    ReplyDelete